American Med Ambulance training team is comprised of American Heart Association (AHA), American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) and National Safety Council (NSC) Instructors. As part of our commitment to the community we serve American Med Ambulance understands that training can be expensive and therefore offers many courses at our cost.
- Certification cards are issued upon successful course completion.
- American Heart Association (AHA)
All courses taught are compliant with American Heart Association Guidelines
Basic Life Support- BLS for Healthcare Provider (Full Credentialing Course) $35.00
- The course content is designed for credentialed healthcare providers, covering core material such as adult and pediatric CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask), foreign-body airway obstruction, and automated external defibrillation (AED). Information on topics such as choking, cardiac arrest and special resuscitation situations also included.
Basic Life Support- BLS for Healthcare Provider AHA (Renewal Course) $35.00
- This is a recertification course for BLS for Healthcare Providers if your card has not expired. This four hour recertification course includes a review of the AHA 2010 Guideline updates, skills test and written exam.
Basic Life Support- BLS for Healthcare Provider AHA (Skills Testing for Online Part 1 students) $25.00
- Skills Practice & Testing Parts 2 & 3
- Skills testing is done for BLS Healthcare CPR providers who have a valid certificate of completion from the American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare providers Part 1 on-line program. Certificate must be surrendered at time of skills exam. Course length: one hour test includes adult and infant BLS Skills Testing.
- American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)
Basic First Aid & CPR/AED Community Training $25.00
- This four (4) hour course provides training in basic first-aid, CPR & AED procedures including the first-aid skills recommended by OSHA. Our instructor utilizes ASHI’s video-based-instruction format which enables students to experience case-based scenarios in a realistic setting. This course is specially designed to train anyone who might be the first to respond in the workplace or community.